Since April 1, 2018, the Voivode of Opole and the University of Opole, the project partner, has implemented the project: "Together for integration" no. 6/8-2017/OG-FAMI co-financed from the National Program of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
This project is implemented in the period from April 1, 2018 to March 2020.
The main purpose of the project is the development of integration structures and integration of foreigners in the Opolskie Region, making it possible for the foreigner to live independently in Poland, including the labour market and the independence of the immigrant from social benefits and assistance.
The project implemented in partnership with the University of Opole directly responds to specific barriers to the integration of foreigners, and is to deepen and facilitate the process of integration of immigrants - the project participants.
The project is directed to foreigners from third countries who legally work, study or residence based on other rules, confirming a long-term residence in Poland.
- two Information and Advisory Points: at the Voivodeship Office in Opole and at the University of Opole
- an online consultancy platform with the possibility of registering foreigners for courses, legal and psychological advice, www.cudzoziemcy.opole.uw.gov.pl
- courses for foreigners, inter alia the Polish language courses, regarding values and laws in force in Poland, knowledge about culture and Poland, pre-school and school education
- legal and psychological assistance for foreigners
- certified translations of documents
- integration day camps for foreign and Polish children
- integration events or one-day trips around the Opole region for children
- training for teachers working with a foreign child
- establishment of the Team for the integration of foreigners
- improving the qualifications of staff working with third-country nationals